When the summer heat kicks up, you still want to look gorgeous, yes? Of course, but what can I do to prevent my makeup from melting off my face and calling 911? Stay calm. There are secret tips I will share.
1) Foundation. Use a mineral powder foundation or a tinted mineral moisturizer. These two products can be layered for even greater staying power.
2) Blush. Apply a cream, followed by powder.
3) Bronzer. In order for your skin to not look moist and/or oily, choose a matte finish – not a shimmer.
4) Eyeshadow. Apply a cream shadow, or eyeshadow primer, then layer with powder. This will prevent the lid from creasing.
5) Mist face with a makeup saving mist or if you prefer, dust with a finishing powder.
6) Eyeliner. Use a waterproof (not water-resistant) liner. Another sure bet is an eyeliner fixative blended with your favorite shadow; then apply with fine line brush. Once either liner, mentioned, is set, sweep with a light dusting of finishing powder, if desired.
7) Mascara. Yes, use a waterproof (not water-resistant) formula. No smudging allowed J
8) Lips. Summertime is all about being carefree, so use a lip gloss – which’ll keep you looking fresh.